asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!
asianatics PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» cheap Air Jordan online
[09.09.09] Bursting straight into the backstage! The Behind the Scene of Joe Cheng’s EP Press Conference EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:42 pm by burberry shoes

» cheap burberry shoes sale
[09.09.09] Bursting straight into the backstage! The Behind the Scene of Joe Cheng’s EP Press Conference EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
[09.09.09] Bursting straight into the backstage! The Behind the Scene of Joe Cheng’s EP Press Conference EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
[09.09.09] Bursting straight into the backstage! The Behind the Scene of Joe Cheng’s EP Press Conference EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 am by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
[09.09.09] Bursting straight into the backstage! The Behind the Scene of Joe Cheng’s EP Press Conference EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 am by burberry shoes

» From China's bargain broad shirt jersey NFL jersey
[09.09.09] Bursting straight into the backstage! The Behind the Scene of Joe Cheng’s EP Press Conference EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:41 am by burberry shoes

» jordan clothing
[09.09.09] Bursting straight into the backstage! The Behind the Scene of Joe Cheng’s EP Press Conference EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 am by louis vuttion shoes

»  Air jordan shoes
[09.09.09] Bursting straight into the backstage! The Behind the Scene of Joe Cheng’s EP Press Conference EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 am by yanting

» Nike Shoes Gucci Sneakers,cheap Louis Vuitton BAG
[09.09.09] Bursting straight into the backstage! The Behind the Scene of Joe Cheng’s EP Press Conference EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:29 am by yanting

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
asianaticsPH OUR AFFILIATES star and moon couple leeminhoPH smart52030 koreanaddictsPH Minoz Thailand minozthailand Miura Haruma Int'l Forum

[09.09.09] Bursting straight into the backstage! The Behind the Scene of Joe Cheng’s EP Press Conference

Go down

[09.09.09] Bursting straight into the backstage! The Behind the Scene of Joe Cheng’s EP Press Conference Empty [09.09.09] Bursting straight into the backstage! The Behind the Scene of Joe Cheng’s EP Press Conference

Post  naumie Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:01 am

Source: msn.com.tw
translated by Kassy @ http://asianfanatics.net

Zheng Yuan Chang who has been in the entertainment industry for 7 years is finally able to fulfill his own dream by releasing his debut solo EP. Having a press conference as a singer for the very first time, Zheng Yuan Chang’s performance is very impressing but do you know? Before the press conference has started he was actually very nervous.

Host: [The time to start the Zheng Yuan Chang debut solo EP Press Conference is approaching, less than 10 minutes time.] Artist Zheng Yuan Chang: [After putting on the microphone earpiece, I will have to adjust my breathing rhythm.] Host: [Usually he is very good in saying “Adjusting my breathing rhythm”.]

Zheng Yuan Chang: [Ok, we should go and get ready!] Host: [Ok, good luck!]
Host: [Let’s welcome the young prince of Asia – Zheng Yuan Chang!] Zheng Yuan Chang: [Ishokeme, go for it!] Host: [He meant working determinedly!]

Zheng Yuan Chang who was preparing in backstage was busy recalling about his choreography, hoping to bring forth a good performance to everyone. Host: [Let’s take a look, Zheng Yuan Chang has been working hard for this for a year, singing a song? Which part that you feel most nervous about?] Zheng Yuan Chang: [Most nervous will be the preparation at the backstage.]

Host: [While you are getting ready with your pose, what are you feeling then?] Zheng Yuan Chang: [I was thinking, what should I do in order to have a good performance, so that I won’t disappoint everyone.]

The press conference was a success, makes the restrain Zheng Yuan Chang feeling relieve, once he was back in his dressing room, he was already busy eating. Zheng Yuan Chang: [Hi, I am having my meal.] Host: [Hungry already? You have work very hard for the entire day and is it because the light in this room is too bright that you need to put on your sun glasses?] Zheng Yuan Chang: [Actually to be honest with you, my eyes are red from crying.] Host: [No need to be sad!]

Other than the excitement of fulfilling his dream, what makes Zheng Yuan Chang impressed the most will be the supports from his fans. (Reading a letter from fans) Host: [From where?] Zheng Yuan Chang: ["Christine & Joanna, Yuan Chang, the King of dance of the new generation, anticipate your distinguish dancing skills, upbeat and catchy songs.” King of dance, I don’t dare to I am but I will try to do my best in dancing!]
naumie
naumie
Admin

https://asianatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down