asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!
asianatics PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» cheap Air Jordan online
Suspected to use cosmetic surgery to snatch endorsements; Rainie Yang defeats Jolin Tsai EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:42 pm by burberry shoes

» cheap burberry shoes sale
Suspected to use cosmetic surgery to snatch endorsements; Rainie Yang defeats Jolin Tsai EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Suspected to use cosmetic surgery to snatch endorsements; Rainie Yang defeats Jolin Tsai EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Suspected to use cosmetic surgery to snatch endorsements; Rainie Yang defeats Jolin Tsai EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 am by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Suspected to use cosmetic surgery to snatch endorsements; Rainie Yang defeats Jolin Tsai EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 am by burberry shoes

» From China's bargain broad shirt jersey NFL jersey
Suspected to use cosmetic surgery to snatch endorsements; Rainie Yang defeats Jolin Tsai EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:41 am by burberry shoes

» jordan clothing
Suspected to use cosmetic surgery to snatch endorsements; Rainie Yang defeats Jolin Tsai EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 am by louis vuttion shoes

»  Air jordan shoes
Suspected to use cosmetic surgery to snatch endorsements; Rainie Yang defeats Jolin Tsai EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 am by yanting

» Nike Shoes Gucci Sneakers,cheap Louis Vuitton BAG
Suspected to use cosmetic surgery to snatch endorsements; Rainie Yang defeats Jolin Tsai EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:29 am by yanting

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
asianaticsPH OUR AFFILIATES star and moon couple leeminhoPH smart52030 koreanaddictsPH Minoz Thailand minozthailand Miura Haruma Int'l Forum

Suspected to use cosmetic surgery to snatch endorsements; Rainie Yang defeats Jolin Tsai

Go down

Suspected to use cosmetic surgery to snatch endorsements; Rainie Yang defeats Jolin Tsai Empty Suspected to use cosmetic surgery to snatch endorsements; Rainie Yang defeats Jolin Tsai

Post  Misenttram Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Credit to : Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

When �Cute Princess� Rainie Yang attended �Hi My Sweetheart�s premiere event last week, sharp-eyed fans discovered that Rainie�s previous sharp chin had turned into a cute round apple face! Even Show Luo felt that her round face was nice to touch, and every time he had to kiss her, he would first use his hands to pinch her cheeks. Rainie joked: �All my make-up got smudged by his constant touching!� And Rainie�s popularity continues to rise; this year in Taiwan alone, she accepted 10 endorsements, defeating her senior Jolin Tsai.

"Cute Princess" Rainie Yang has lately been busy filming CTS� new drama "Hi My Sweetheart" in Hang Zhou. Last week when she attended the drama's premiere event, sharp-eyed fans discovered that her previous sharp chin had turned into a cute round apple face. And her co-star Show Luo also discovered that her face was getting much nicer to touch. Every time they filmed a kiss scene, he would first use his hands to hold her face, and touch and feel it for a long time, even smudging all her make-up. Rainie pretended to be angry and joked: "Every time Show kissed me, he had to touch my face. Sometimes, the director requests for us to try the scene out first before filming officially starts, and he would just stand there pinching my face here and there, smudging all my make-up!"

Comparing photos of her at the premiere event of "Hi My Sweetheart" to photos of her at the signing events during her 2007 album release "Free Gate", it's not hard to see that her face shape has changed. Leading cosmetic surgeons pointed out that Rainie�s cheeks look more plump than in the past, and that it's quite likely she had hyaluronic acid injections, to make her round face look more beautiful.

----------------------------
What do you guy think???
I think Rainie still look the same Cool

Misenttram

Back to top Go down