asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!
asianatics PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» cheap Air Jordan online
Rainie Yang: Willing to help out in the next MV EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:42 pm by burberry shoes

» cheap burberry shoes sale
Rainie Yang: Willing to help out in the next MV EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Rainie Yang: Willing to help out in the next MV EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Rainie Yang: Willing to help out in the next MV EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 am by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Rainie Yang: Willing to help out in the next MV EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 am by burberry shoes

» From China's bargain broad shirt jersey NFL jersey
Rainie Yang: Willing to help out in the next MV EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:41 am by burberry shoes

» jordan clothing
Rainie Yang: Willing to help out in the next MV EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 am by louis vuttion shoes

»  Air jordan shoes
Rainie Yang: Willing to help out in the next MV EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 am by yanting

» Nike Shoes Gucci Sneakers,cheap Louis Vuitton BAG
Rainie Yang: Willing to help out in the next MV EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:29 am by yanting

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
asianaticsPH OUR AFFILIATES star and moon couple leeminhoPH smart52030 koreanaddictsPH Minoz Thailand minozthailand Miura Haruma Int'l Forum

Rainie Yang: Willing to help out in the next MV

Go down

Rainie Yang: Willing to help out in the next MV Empty Rainie Yang: Willing to help out in the next MV

Post  naumie Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:21 am

Rainie Yang even jokes and says: [Xiao Zong has broken her perception about guys who are 180cm and above will dance like an octopus, when I saw Xiao Zong’s [Chang Yi Shou Ge] mv on TV, I really like it.] she also added that since the upbeat part already has Lin Chi Ling, so next time she is willing to work with Xiao Zong in the romantic part!]

Both of them joke about opening a massage service shop together
During the event, Rainie Yang was very considerate by helping Xiao Zong, who has just finished performing his dance moves, to wipe away his sweat and giving him a massage. Rainie Yang says: [Personally I am very good at giving massage and would often think about opening a massage service shop.] She also added: [Until now still haven’t found a boyfriend to show off my talent in massage.]

On the stage Xiao Zong jokes and says: [Ok, then can we start dating? I could invest in the massage service shop, we will joint venture together to open a massage service shop! I am indeed lucky to have the opportunity to enjoy it now.]

source: asianfanatics
naumie
naumie
Admin

https://asianatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down