asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!
asianatics PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» cheap Air Jordan online
Mike He: Wasted work EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:42 pm by burberry shoes

» cheap burberry shoes sale
Mike He: Wasted work EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Mike He: Wasted work EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Mike He: Wasted work EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 am by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Mike He: Wasted work EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 am by burberry shoes

» From China's bargain broad shirt jersey NFL jersey
Mike He: Wasted work EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:41 am by burberry shoes

» jordan clothing
Mike He: Wasted work EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 am by louis vuttion shoes

»  Air jordan shoes
Mike He: Wasted work EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 am by yanting

» Nike Shoes Gucci Sneakers,cheap Louis Vuitton BAG
Mike He: Wasted work EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:29 am by yanting

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
asianaticsPH OUR AFFILIATES star and moon couple leeminhoPH smart52030 koreanaddictsPH Minoz Thailand minozthailand Miura Haruma Int'l Forum

Mike He: Wasted work

Go down

Mike He: Wasted work Empty Mike He: Wasted work

Post  naumie Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:36 am

Credit to Applejuice@AF

Can't become big star; replaced by Show Luo, Mike He get hurt doing waste work.

Source: Mingpao
Translation: applejuice @ http://asianfanatics.net

Idol drama “Calling For Love” acted by Mike He can’t broadcast on time, the producer of the drama, Angie Chai said: “I feel sorry towards Mike”.

Two years with no drama broadcasted in Taiwan. Mike thought that this time he can refresh the memory of audience towards him, however, the drama still can’t get the approval from Mainland. The four day promotion for the drama all become unused, Mike can be said he was hurt. “CFL” broadcast date was delay, and it was replaced by Show Luo and Rainie Yang's drama “Shanghai Sweetheart”.

This time, for the airing of “CFL”, Mike went for various promotion events. When he attended Taiwan TV festival as the spokesman, he did not forget to remind his fans to support his drama. Since he has long disappeared from the TV screen, he was really looking forward to the airing of CFL.

Since 2007, after 'Bull Fighting', Mike finally got the chance to go back to the TV screen, and recently he got the news that his drama was replaced due to the Mainland approval.

This time, Mike was giving 100% effort to the promotion of CFL. In order to fix the time of promotion with Charlene’s schedule, in four days time, they have a nonstop promotion, including attending CTS show “Genius Go Go Go” and “Power Sunday”, Tong Fong “Azio Entertainment” and GTV “Yu Le Bai Fen Bai”. Now, “CFL” can’t broadcast on time, the four days hard work was wasted.

Mike He frankly expressed his feeling “After Bull Fighting, I accepted Angie Chai’s Mainland project, but haven’t broadcast in Taiwan. After knowing CFL was going to air at Taiwan, I feel very happy. I didn’t think that it can’t broadcast on time.”

“After knowing it, my heart slightly will be affected”. Mike said “think from another angle, since the things happened, we need to face it. Good things happen after problem is solved (It is a Chinese phrases, roughly translate). We need to face it and be optimistic.” Mike’s manager said that for an actor, they can only seriously act out the character. Whether the drama wants to air or not, they can't control it.”We can only say to the fans, please support Mike till the future.”

Mike’s manager said that although CFL can’t broadcast on time, it does not affect Mike’s future work. “Before this, he has gone to Beijing to accept the interview from the media and attending shows. This is for the promotion of his movie “Falling in love with you in seven days”. As an actor they can’t control everything, but they can give their full effort to do it.”

Heard that Mike get hurt due to the delayed of “CFL”, producer Angie Chai said: “I am sorry towards Mike, for the whole year, he didn’t appear on the TV screen. I really feel sorry towards him.” After that, she started to promote her new project. “CFL and Shanghai Sweetheart are two different dramas. The role in CFL, you will love it after you start to watch. For Shanghai Sweetheart, Show Luo's outfit is different. I have confidence towards these two dramas.”

Actually, “CFL” has decided to broadcast at July this year, but due to the broadcast permit, it was delayed to 18 October. This is the second time it gets delay. Many fans started to bombarded the CTS website.

About the fans’s reaction, CTS felt helpless. The spokesperson said “We all are very anticipate the airing of every drama. Just for the promotion and advertisement, we have spent about 2 to 3 million. Since it can’t broadcast on time, we all also feel helpless.”

CTS also said that after the airing time was known, many fans who supported “CFL” had planned to attend the CFL conferences. Some of the fans are from Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, etc. “They have such an overwhelming response, and scolded us, but we completely understand."
naumie
naumie
Admin

https://asianatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum