asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!
asianatics PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» cheap Air Jordan online
Takashiro criticizes the media and I agree EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:42 pm by burberry shoes

» cheap burberry shoes sale
Takashiro criticizes the media and I agree EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Takashiro criticizes the media and I agree EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Takashiro criticizes the media and I agree EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 am by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Takashiro criticizes the media and I agree EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 am by burberry shoes

» From China's bargain broad shirt jersey NFL jersey
Takashiro criticizes the media and I agree EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:41 am by burberry shoes

» jordan clothing
Takashiro criticizes the media and I agree EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 am by louis vuttion shoes

»  Air jordan shoes
Takashiro criticizes the media and I agree EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 am by yanting

» Nike Shoes Gucci Sneakers,cheap Louis Vuitton BAG
Takashiro criticizes the media and I agree EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:29 am by yanting

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
asianaticsPH OUR AFFILIATES star and moon couple leeminhoPH smart52030 koreanaddictsPH Minoz Thailand minozthailand Miura Haruma Int'l Forum

Takashiro criticizes the media and I agree

Go down

Takashiro criticizes the media and I agree Empty Takashiro criticizes the media and I agree

Post  naumie Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:31 am

Takashiro is the first to comment on the recent circumstances of Erika. He went to Europe the same day the media reported about Stardust's supposed decision, but he found the time to make comment via his blog.

First another recent info! It seems like that Erika got dropped out of the "Space Battleship Yamato" movie, much to the anger of the people involved. The filming is supposed to start in October and according to insiders it was a done deal that Erika would play the role of the heroine, but Stardust doesn't want to give her that role anymore and abruptly refused the offer. TBS, Toho and all the other major companies behind the movie don't really know what to do, as they can't afford a delay of the movie due to the money and work involved in this project. They have to find a new actress fast, beg her managers to fix her schedule, change all the costumes and hope that the new actress is able study the whole script in only a few weeks. Of course Erika isn't too happy about that decision either and it's said that she's already in contact with Stardust's lawyers.

It's difficult to understand why Stardust decided to fire her now and not earlier, especially since there are no solid reasons for them to do that now. They are clever and don't give the press any reasons at all, but of course the media all have their own thoughts about it. Could it be her (false) rumors about drugs or the (false) rumors about some police interrogations involving unregistered electric bicycles?

In his blog, Takashiro frankly accuses the media of creating stories about events that didn't took place to begin with. First that bicycle/police interview rumor. Who came up with that rumor anyway and were are is the evidence? All we have is a picture of them riding those electric bicycles and some anonymous person who called TV stations and reported to them that you have to register those books. Suddenly some magazines had headlines talking about police interrogations and what not.

"If that was true, then why don't people go and ask the police? After all we live in a country where even the tiniest illegal acts get recorded in dozens of formal documents." It sure would be easy for reporters to dig them up, so it's quite odd why they can't publish more than just rumors.

And now that ridiculous rumor about her taking drugs. The media really loves to accuse people of drug usage since Sakai Noriko's scandal and the trial followed afterwards. Sakai admitted of finding and taking stimulants at a musical event on Amami Ooshima. Takashiro and Erika happened to be at the same event, so for the press there was no doubt that Erika, a supposed close friend of Sakai took the drugs as well.

"We've never had any contact or connection with that other couple prior to that story and now we are suddenly supposed to be best friends with them? If that's the case, then I guess we are now also the best friends of those other 50,000 people who attended the event? What a marvelous story."

Further he talks about how strange it is that magazines and newspapers rather talk about such things instead of the actual solar eclipse and the great nature of that island. His last words harshly criticize the mass media and their attitude of coming up with groundless stories and fooling around with their readers/viewers.

I kind of hope that Stardust didn't react because of those recent rumors and that they are just tired of Erika's general attitude towards the agency, otherwise I would really be disappointed in them. There are still a lot of voices who praise Erika's actual acting abilities and it shouldn't be a problem for her to find a new agency, but the negative image is going to stay, even if half of the image only got created by groundless rumors.

Credits to www.erika-sawajiri.net
Source: Yahoo, NikkanSports, Takashiro's Blog
naumie
naumie
Admin

https://asianatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum