asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!
asianatics PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» cheap Air Jordan online
mingbao special interview:mike he, moving towards being a king (mike loves rainie best) EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:42 pm by burberry shoes

» cheap burberry shoes sale
mingbao special interview:mike he, moving towards being a king (mike loves rainie best) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
mingbao special interview:mike he, moving towards being a king (mike loves rainie best) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
mingbao special interview:mike he, moving towards being a king (mike loves rainie best) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 am by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
mingbao special interview:mike he, moving towards being a king (mike loves rainie best) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 am by burberry shoes

» From China's bargain broad shirt jersey NFL jersey
mingbao special interview:mike he, moving towards being a king (mike loves rainie best) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:41 am by burberry shoes

» jordan clothing
mingbao special interview:mike he, moving towards being a king (mike loves rainie best) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 am by louis vuttion shoes

»  Air jordan shoes
mingbao special interview:mike he, moving towards being a king (mike loves rainie best) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 am by yanting

» Nike Shoes Gucci Sneakers,cheap Louis Vuitton BAG
mingbao special interview:mike he, moving towards being a king (mike loves rainie best) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:29 am by yanting

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
asianaticsPH OUR AFFILIATES star and moon couple leeminhoPH smart52030 koreanaddictsPH Minoz Thailand minozthailand Miura Haruma Int'l Forum

mingbao special interview:mike he, moving towards being a king (mike loves rainie best)

Go down

mingbao special interview:mike he, moving towards being a king (mike loves rainie best) Empty mingbao special interview:mike he, moving towards being a king (mike loves rainie best)

Post  naumie Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:36 pm

in the past year, mike does not have any new production surfacing, but he wasn't being lazy at all. instead, he went straight to film two movies and one drama, coincidentally, all these three productions are with hongkongers. a fan of hongkong dramas since young, mike feels like a dream come true. in his movie he meets andy lau, and "cousin" zhang jian ting. after working with andy lau, he makes lau-king his aim as he hopes to become a king like him one day.

unforgettable chance with andy lau

as mike he has watch hongkong dramas since young, he has always dream to become a police, an undercover, or a gangster. when he took on the movie "future cops", even thou he is clear of his minimal roles in the show, but with the chance of working with andy lau, he took it as a chance of "meeting the great teacher in the mountains", but this "lesson" of his really benefitted him a lot.

mike, "on hua-ge [andy lau], you could see whats the style of a king, and that would be my goal. hua-ge is a superstar, he's very Man, very handsome, at the very starting i was still stressed up and worried at the thought of working with him, but he is the spirit of the acting scenes, as long as he is around, he would be the focus point of everyone. from his acting i can see his working attitude, he is very serious, and after working he would start playing with everyone, and eating together, without any airs. as a bystander, i feel like im in "heaven", pocketing many "coin" into my baggage".

a king without airs

the most memorable thing is that andy lau had changed in front of him. "when we were filming, andy lau just walked into the room to take off his clothes, just as he was stripping his pants i entered the room. at that point of time i thought i should excuse myself but andy did not ask his assistant to ask me to leave the room, instead he pulled me in and taught me how to wear the pants so that i would not hurt my vital parts. as he concentrate in explaining, without a change in expression, it made me relax a lot. andy gave others the feeling of comfort, he himself is always surrounded by assistants to pamper him, but at the same time he knows how to take care people surrounding him, this point, i should really learn from." the first step in becoming a king, this lesson of mike is really beneficial, believe that many of andy's fans would want to switch roles with mike.

first experience

mike had filmed two movies in total this year, other than guest-starring in "future cops", he has also gave his first production to zhangjianting director's "tree top lovers". female lead is li xiao lu, director zhang describe this show as a new evolution of 20year-old drama "wrong confession of 7day love." mike say, "director said that he had waited for me for more than two years, he had already extended his invitation for me to star his previous production "contract lovers" , but at that time i already had my work going on, thus it was then switched to be filmed by riche ren and fanbingbing. i thank the director for his willingness to wait for me, the happiest thing for me, is that i hoped that my first movie would be like the first drama of mine "love contract" which is a simple love story. and now its a dream come true, making me feel like i had return to the days when i just entered the industry."

feels for the beauty of beijing

when others watch "treetop lovers", you would feel like you had walked through beijing. this film had 90% of its scenes shot in beijing, mike says, "i had a few months filming in mainland china, and had been to many places in beijing, what which cannot be missed is the Great Wall of China, and the most memorable place would be the desert, which i thought would be an abandoned area, but it is actually a tourist attraction, and you can ride on camels or horses; and beijing when in kapok season, it feels like snow and the scenery is unforgettable."

whether the movie would be a box-office hit, to mike its still a question, but he hopes that when other think of Great Wall of China, when the think of Beijing, they would also think of this movie, this would be halfway to succeeding.

Most Love Rainie
from 2004 when mike takes on his first drama "love contract", in 5 years, mike has developed from the initial "devil prince", to the current "deep-feelings hunk", to be able to bring out his charm, he still had to rely on his supporting actress. for the actresses who had starred with him, some had rumors with him, and there are others who had become his blossom friends. if he would have to choose among rainie yang, ariel lin, DaS, li xiaolu and ahSa for the chance to work together again, what would be his choice? answer is Rainie Yang. what does he feel about each individual actress? would he continue being friends with them? he explains...

ariel lin - love contract [2004]
working with her is about 4 to 5 years back, is something which happened very long ago, the memory is a little vague, and we did not keep in contact, probably we are just too busy individually.

rainie yang - devil beside you [2005], whywhylove [2007]
Rainie is a little special, when we were still working on the same show we hardly contact, we would only bicker when filming, always "fighting"; but after the show ended, we started contacting, we would talk about our own views, and send encouragement and support over MSN. although she is not a friend whom i would call out to have fun with, but we could have heart-to-heart talk, and i hope to work with her again. to see how much we have matured, and the new sparks which we will create.

daS - movie "future cops" [2008]
actually i'm not that close to DaS, because in future cops, we have little scenes together, but i admire her working attitude. dont judge her by her laughters behind the scenes, when she concentrates on her work, it a totally different attitude.

ahSa - "calling superstar" [2009]
she is a very cute girl, we have developed our friendship out of the show, if i have decided someone as a friend, i would be very sensitive to his/her every action. a few times i would notice that ahSa would secretely sit at one corner, it is actually because she is not feeling well, and i would help to take care of her. she has a good personality, and this friend is really worth to have, but its not the lover's type, but like brothers. when i go to hongkong, even if she is really busy, she would still ask me out for dinner, and i really don't mind her paying for it! because when she is in taiwan, i did gave her a treat on many occasions. this is the fate between two people, i also hope to work with her again in the future.

li xiaolu - movie "treetop lovers" [2009]
i would use "when east meet west" to describe her, she studies in america but returned to china for filming. a very traditional girl, and really knows how to interact with her cast. after this chance working with china actors, it would give me the mentality that they have much more acting skills.

if mike was given the chance to pick a new working mate, who would he choose? he says, " i think it would be gui lunmei! she is a very different type of girl from the other female actresses i had worked with before, so i really look forward." not knowing if they would have this chance?

source: xwolrax @smart
naumie
naumie
Admin

https://asianatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum