asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!
asianatics PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» cheap Air Jordan online
Ariel Lin entered showbiz to fulfill late friend's dream EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:42 pm by burberry shoes

» cheap burberry shoes sale
Ariel Lin entered showbiz to fulfill late friend's dream EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Ariel Lin entered showbiz to fulfill late friend's dream EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Ariel Lin entered showbiz to fulfill late friend's dream EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 am by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Ariel Lin entered showbiz to fulfill late friend's dream EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 am by burberry shoes

» From China's bargain broad shirt jersey NFL jersey
Ariel Lin entered showbiz to fulfill late friend's dream EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:41 am by burberry shoes

» jordan clothing
Ariel Lin entered showbiz to fulfill late friend's dream EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 am by louis vuttion shoes

»  Air jordan shoes
Ariel Lin entered showbiz to fulfill late friend's dream EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 am by yanting

» Nike Shoes Gucci Sneakers,cheap Louis Vuitton BAG
Ariel Lin entered showbiz to fulfill late friend's dream EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:29 am by yanting

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
asianaticsPH OUR AFFILIATES star and moon couple leeminhoPH smart52030 koreanaddictsPH Minoz Thailand minozthailand Miura Haruma Int'l Forum

Ariel Lin entered showbiz to fulfill late friend's dream

Go down

Ariel Lin entered showbiz to fulfill late friend's dream Empty Ariel Lin entered showbiz to fulfill late friend's dream

Post  muckymakman Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:48 am

Taiwan actress Ariel Lin gained immense popularity after her role in "It Started With A Kiss". The same drama also casted into stone her 'onscreen golden pairing' image with Joseph Cheng. Recently, the both of them have ventured into the music scene and Ariel Lin expressed that she hopes to move people's hearts with her voice. Regarding Joseph Cheng's wooing, Ariel Lin only said, "(when I say) we're friends, then we're just friends."

Ariel Lin, who turns 27 this year, successfully turned into an actress from being a model and even got crowned the title of 'Number 1 sister in idol dramas'. One can say that her journey as an artiste has been smoothsailing. Recently, she has accepted a challenge again, releasing an album as a singer. The results were surprising. Ariel Lin said, "Since debut, I have never thought that I would become a singer. I like to hum and sing very much but it was impossible to imagaine having an album belonging entirely to myself."

Experiencing the uncertainties of life

The sudden death of good friend, Beatrice Hsu, and the brain surgery she went through at the beginning of the year made Ariel experience the uncertainty of life. She finally agreed to her manager's suggestion and started to develop a singing career, joining Avex to releaase her first album "Blissful Encounter".

She said, "Actually it's really destiny. The record company Beatrice was signed to is the one I'm signed to right now. But she passed away after recording a few songs. Perhaps I am helping her fulfill her dreams!"

Inserting Korean lyrics

Ariel contributed to the lyrics in her new album and added Korean phrases into the song "Prank". Ariel studied Korean in university and she expressed that she likes "pretty" Korean man1. Coincidentally, her rumoured boyfriend, Joseph Cheng, is the representative of Taiwanese pretty men. To this Ariel said, "He is just a friend! We're just an onscreen couple." "He said that he didn;t succeed in wooing you?" "I guess he was just joking. I like to depend on feelings. Friends are jsut friends!"

1 Pretty man = man with slightly feminine features, hence described to be man pretty as flower. An example would be Hanazawa Rui of Hana Yori Dango.
muckymakman
muckymakman

Back to top Go down