asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!
asianatics PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» cheap Air Jordan online
Joe Cheng goes out on a date on his foldable bicycle at night; on a biking date to play out the [My So-Called Love] EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:42 pm by burberry shoes

» cheap burberry shoes sale
Joe Cheng goes out on a date on his foldable bicycle at night; on a biking date to play out the [My So-Called Love] EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Joe Cheng goes out on a date on his foldable bicycle at night; on a biking date to play out the [My So-Called Love] EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Joe Cheng goes out on a date on his foldable bicycle at night; on a biking date to play out the [My So-Called Love] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 am by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Joe Cheng goes out on a date on his foldable bicycle at night; on a biking date to play out the [My So-Called Love] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 am by burberry shoes

» From China's bargain broad shirt jersey NFL jersey
Joe Cheng goes out on a date on his foldable bicycle at night; on a biking date to play out the [My So-Called Love] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:41 am by burberry shoes

» jordan clothing
Joe Cheng goes out on a date on his foldable bicycle at night; on a biking date to play out the [My So-Called Love] EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 am by louis vuttion shoes

»  Air jordan shoes
Joe Cheng goes out on a date on his foldable bicycle at night; on a biking date to play out the [My So-Called Love] EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 am by yanting

» Nike Shoes Gucci Sneakers,cheap Louis Vuitton BAG
Joe Cheng goes out on a date on his foldable bicycle at night; on a biking date to play out the [My So-Called Love] EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:29 am by yanting

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
asianaticsPH OUR AFFILIATES star and moon couple leeminhoPH smart52030 koreanaddictsPH Minoz Thailand minozthailand Miura Haruma Int'l Forum

Joe Cheng goes out on a date on his foldable bicycle at night; on a biking date to play out the [My So-Called Love]

Go down

Joe Cheng goes out on a date on his foldable bicycle at night; on a biking date to play out the [My So-Called Love] Empty Joe Cheng goes out on a date on his foldable bicycle at night; on a biking date to play out the [My So-Called Love]

Post  muckymakman Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Joe Cheng goes out on a date on his foldable bicycle at night; on a biking date to play out the [My So-Called Love]
The previous night Zheng Yuan Chang appeared at Eslite Tunnan Book Store, East District, Taipei with his silver white color foldable bicycle. In the beginning he was looking around freely in the music store alone, not long after a beautiful, long legged girl appeared to accompany him to conduct [My So-Called Love], because of his loud vocal, he has attracted the attention of some of the passers-by, some has immediately identified him as Zheng Yuan Chang and even predicted the long legged girl by saying [Is that his girlfriend? She's quite cute.]

Riding on the present given by Lin Yi Chen; having his vocal strength exercises
Zheng Yuan Chang, who has venture into the music industry, has been facing a lot of pressure lately, he finally realized that it's not easy to become a fully versatile artist, during the recording period he has been target of criticism, the producer has commented on his pronunciation and vocal. The previous afternoon his company has arranged a vocal strength lesson for him. After it was over, he expressed that he wanted to practice on his breathing strength by riding on the bike, all the way from the North of Tunnan Road to the South of Tunnan Road, he also didn't forget to put on his face mask to protect his throat from disease.

According to the information, this silver white DAHON foldable bicycle was Zheng Yuan Chang's last year birthday present given by his good friend Lin Yi Chen. Although no exact price has been mentioned but if goes according to the market price, it will be NT$15thousand and above, Zheng Yuan Chang even changed the tires to off-road tires, it's clear that he is full of passion about this bike riding exercise.

Long legged girl is a colleague; been very close together for the past 3 months
When Zheng Yuan Chang just arrived at Eslite Tunnan Book Store, he was looking around for someone, and then in order to fill up his time he went into the music store, enjoying his stroll at the classic and jazz section. Not long after he received a call and walked out from Eslite to meet up with the long legged girl, both of them were talking and laughing by the sidewalk, Zheng Yuan Chang even started to take out his recording pen and practice on his vocal, doesn't care if he caught the attention from the passers-by, his spirit getting higher and higher, even the long legged girl was laughing non-stop by his actions.

According to Zheng Yuan Chang's AVEX record company, the nickname for the long legged girl is [Mao Mei], one of the colleague in the production team, she has been with Zheng Yuan Chang for the past months since the recording period, plus she loves bike riding too so they have developed a good friendship and can be categorized as very good friend.

Caption: Zheng Yuan Chang and his colleague [Mao Mei] loves bike riding, sharing the same interest.
muckymakman
muckymakman

Back to top Go down