asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!
asianatics PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» cheap Air Jordan online
Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:42 pm by burberry shoes

» cheap burberry shoes sale
Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 am by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 am by burberry shoes

» From China's bargain broad shirt jersey NFL jersey
Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:41 am by burberry shoes

» jordan clothing
Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 am by louis vuttion shoes

»  Air jordan shoes
Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 am by yanting

» Nike Shoes Gucci Sneakers,cheap Louis Vuitton BAG
Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:29 am by yanting

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
asianaticsPH OUR AFFILIATES star and moon couple leeminhoPH smart52030 koreanaddictsPH Minoz Thailand minozthailand Miura Haruma Int'l Forum

Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo

2 posters

Go down

What can you say about Dingdong Dantes protraying the role of Kwong Sang Woo as Cholo?

Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo I_vote_lcap0%Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo I_vote_lcap67%Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo I_vote_lcap33%Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo Empty Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo

Post  LeeRaRa Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Stairway to Heaven is an upcoming Filipino adaptation of the hit Koreanovela of the same title on GMA 7.

The series will be topbilled by Dingdong Dantes, reprising the role of Cholo originally played by South Korea’s Kwon Sang Woo. GMA has yet to announce the lead actress who will play the role of Jodi (originally played by Choi Ji Woo). Jennylyn Mercado, Nadine Samonte, Maxene Magalona, and Antoinette Taus are among the actresses that are reportedly being considered for the said role. But later the network announced, it was Rhian Ramos who will be playing the role of Jodi.

The Pinoy version of Stairway to Heaven will premiere in September 2009.

credit: mukamo.com + me Smile
LeeRaRa
LeeRaRa

http://martengale.blogspot.com; rasheru.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo Empty Re: Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo

Post  naumie Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:51 pm

LeeRaRa wrote:Stairway to Heaven is an upcoming Filipino adaptation of the hit Koreanovela of the same title on GMA 7.

The series will be topbilled by Dingdong Dantes, reprising the role of Cholo originally played by South Korea’s Kwon Sang Woo. GMA has yet to announce the lead actress who will play the role of Jodi (originally played by Choi Ji Woo). Jennylyn Mercado, Nadine Samonte, Maxene Magalona, and Antoinette Taus are among the actresses that are reportedly being considered for the said role. But later the network announced, it was Rhian Ramos who will be playing the role of Jodi.

The Pinoy version of Stairway to Heaven will premiere in September 2009.

credit: mukamo.com + me Smile

it's not hot! i dont want to have any pinoy versions of this drama unless ABS will be the one to air it and the casting will be Kapamilya stars.. i've watched the teaser and i was laughing all the way because when dingdong was playing piano, the tears that fell down was just computerized. duh? sorry for dingdong's fans.. i didnt want to offend you but that was just my opinion...
naumie
naumie
Admin

https://asianatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo Empty Re: Stairway to Heaven: Dingdong as Cholo

Post  LeeRaRa Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:07 am

same here ^^ he's not fit enough to play the part of cholo.. heheheh.. even he has lots of fans.. so? who cares anyway? what we are talking here is the ability to adapt the character of cholo.. and i don't think, he's fit to play that strong character.. ^^ peace.. Razz
LeeRaRa
LeeRaRa

Back to top Go down

Post  naumie Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:25 am

LeeRaRa wrote:same here ^^ he's not fit enough to play the part of cholo.. heheheh.. even he has lots of fans.. so? who cares anyway? what we are talking here is the ability to adapt the character of cholo.. and i don't think, he's fit to play that strong character.. ^^ peace.. Razz

you are right.. haha.. i dont like the casting...
i dont think i will cry watching that show.. perhaps i will laugh all the way...
peace!
naumie
naumie
Admin

https://asianatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeeRaRa Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Admin wrote:
LeeRaRa wrote:same here ^^ he's not fit enough to play the part of cholo.. heheheh.. even he has lots of fans.. so? who cares anyway? what we are talking here is the ability to adapt the character of cholo.. and i don't think, he's fit to play that strong character.. ^^ peace.. Razz

you are right.. haha.. i dont like the casting...
i dont think i will cry watching that show.. perhaps i will laugh all the way...
peace!

^^ hehehe.. same here.. laughing all the way Razz
LeeRaRa
LeeRaRa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum