asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

asianatics PH
WELCOME TO ASIANATICS!
asianatics PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» cheap Air Jordan online
An all-new KC revisits Paris EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:42 pm by burberry shoes

» cheap burberry shoes sale
An all-new KC revisits Paris EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
An all-new KC revisits Paris EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
An all-new KC revisits Paris EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 am by burberry shoes

» Cheap burberry outlet
An all-new KC revisits Paris EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 am by burberry shoes

» From China's bargain broad shirt jersey NFL jersey
An all-new KC revisits Paris EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:41 am by burberry shoes

» jordan clothing
An all-new KC revisits Paris EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 am by louis vuttion shoes

»  Air jordan shoes
An all-new KC revisits Paris EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 am by yanting

» Nike Shoes Gucci Sneakers,cheap Louis Vuitton BAG
An all-new KC revisits Paris EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:29 am by yanting

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
asianaticsPH OUR AFFILIATES star and moon couple leeminhoPH smart52030 koreanaddictsPH Minoz Thailand minozthailand Miura Haruma Int'l Forum

An all-new KC revisits Paris

Go down

An all-new KC revisits Paris Empty An all-new KC revisits Paris

Post  naumie Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:08 am

MANILA, Philippines—Actress KC Concepcion, who graduated with a degree in Internal Corporate Communications at the American University in Paris two years ago, said her return to the Ciy of Light in July was like coming full circle.

"It was in Paris that I decided to go back to the Philippines and try working in show business. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I'd be able to go back there for my work here. It's really God's hands working," KC told a group of writers during a gathering last week.

Her own money

KC and fellow ABS-CBN contract artist Piolo Pascual flew to France to shoot some scenes for the local adaptation of the Korean hit series "Lovers in Paris," which will premiere on September 28.

"When I went back to Paris I was no longer a student. I've been working for two years so I had enough money of my own to spend this time around. Contrary to what people think, my parents didn't send me much money except for rent and school needs, so I took on three jobs while I lived there," KC recalled.

For the TV series, KC stayed in Paris for almost a month and toured the city once more. "We tried to cover as many good views of the city as we could, so Pinoy viewers would get to see how beautiful the place is," she explained. "The original show didn't have as much scenery. That's the added bonus of our version."

Supportive Piolo

KC said viewers will see her and Piolo at the iconic Eiffel Tower. "They will also see me riding a bike by the river bank. It's beautiful there. They will also see a lot of the bake shops—since the place is known for its French breads—and bridges," she added.

The actress said she still has a couple of months on the series. "I'm enjoying every minute of it. My character, Vivian, is very open about what she wants to do and experience," she revealed.

As for his co-star Piolo, KC commented: "I admire Piolo as an actor. I look up to him ... but I don't feel ill-at-ease ... I can trust him. I find him very supportive and generous."

UN campaign

Just like her work, KC said she also takes pleasure in being the national ambassador of the United Nations World Food Program. Last week, she launched the "You" campaign, which aims to raise P500,000 to feed poverty-stricken kids in war-torn Mindanao.

KC has collaborated with the clothing brand Bayo to come up with a collection of hooded sweatshirts and T-shirts. She said a portion of the sales would be used to run the anti-poverty campaign.

"If I sell the clothes I designed, I will be able to raise P500,000. This is equivalent to 150,000 full meals," she explained. "So far, the WFP has been providing 70,000 meals to about 427 schools in North Cotabato and Sultan Kudarat."

Inquirer
naumie
naumie
Admin

https://asianatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum